2021 SUMMER SCHOOL
Castle High School's Summer School Program is open to Castle High School students currently in grades 9-12. Priority will be given to seniors needing to take courses to meet graduation requirements. Summer school will be taught in person and online. Please see the following courses that will be offered in person and the courses that will be offered online. Students may take up to 2 credits in the summer. Senior students who have met with their academy counselor may register for more.
1) To participate in our online summer program, students must adhere to the following requirement:
a) Have daily access to a computer with high speed internet access
2) Tuition for students currently will be $25 for 0.5 credit and $50 for 1.0 credit. Due the accelerated nature of summer school if a student plans to take an in person course, the other course must be online. 2 online course may be taken.
3) An email will be sent confirming that that you submitted your Summer School application. This DOES NOT mean that you are enrolled in Summer School due to the limited amount of seats for the in person course. Please wait for a course confirmation email from Mr. Gross before sending in payment.
4) Full payment must be mailed or walked in to the Castle High School Counseling Office by Thursday, June 3, 2021.
a) Acceptable forms of payment:
- Cashier's check, money order, and CASH (No personal checks). Please DO NOT mail CASH. Please make sure "SUMMER SCHOOL" is in the memo section of the Cashier's check or money order. Please make checks out to Castle High School.
Cashiers checks can be mailed to:
Jordan Gross-Summer School Director, Box 186
45-386 Kaneohe Bay Drive
Kaneohe, HI 96744
*All courses are for credit recovery (courses failed during the normal school year) ONLY except for PE Lifetime Activities and Accelerated Algebra 2 Workshop
Added Class: PTP Class
Date: June 7 - June 25
Time: 1 PM - 3 PM
*This is an in person class that will be held in the library.